Saturday, June 03, 2006

Photo Site Organized and Updated

I have finally taken the time to not only update our photo site, but to do some reorganization so that it's not so overwhelming to anyone going to it (at least, that's my perspective - right or wrong). I'm not too fond of this photo site, but it's free for me, so I deal with it. At any rate, I redid the "Abigail and Joshua" album and split them into two, First 3 Months and 3-6 Months. Then I consolidated all of Joshua's photos into fewer albums, removing some along the way. And of course, I added several more photos - Joshua photos from 18 months till today, Abigail photos from 2 months till today, "The Kids" photos for the past couple months and also photos from Easter this year as well as our trip to the Santa Ana Zoo. So, to access the photo site, click the link on the right side or to make it easier, click the link below or copy and paste it into your browser.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bdcannon@sbcglobal.net

Have fun!

No comments: