Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Joshua and Computer Update; Abigail 5 Months

A couple days from "the incident"...and Joshua is doing pretty well. It seems he's getting some nasal congestion, but we can't tell if that's due to getting sick or an outcome of the injury. Danielle took him in to see our doctor this morning because it was recommended we see him after a couple of days. Actually, it was our doc's PA, but she's good too. She gave us a prescription for a different kind of cream ointment to put on his wounds saying that the stuff ER gave us is keeping the wound too moist and not allowing it to heal as fast. Otherwise, he's doing fine.

I was able to get my computer working again. Some guys at work gave me some advice given the symptoms I was experiencing. Required me to go to Fry's and get a couple of things, but it actually worked! Kind of impressed myself really...especially since I'm not sure I grasped half of what was going on. I'm just glad to have it working and not have to buy a new one yet. We'll see how long that lasts.

Abigail has now turned 5 months old and she is really adorable. I think I've already said she's started laughing. She's becoming a lot more interactive where we can "eat" her tummy or her sides and she'll smile really big or even laugh a little bit. Danielle says that she responds to her name. I tried that tonight and she just kept doing what she was doing. So, I have yet to experience that. But I'll take her word for it...

No comments: