Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Late Monday Post

I started writing this on Monday night...and just hadn't gotten around to finishing it.

Danielle's still fighting something. Abigail goes back and forth. Last night she screamed the loudest scream I've heard from her. Not quite sure why because she went back to sleep pretty quick. I almost think she couldn't breathe for a second because of congestion, but I really don't know. Of course, if you try to suction her nose, it's dry. Needless to say, we didn't get much sleep last night. Sort of a repeat of last Thursday night. Then I felt like I was coming down with something. *sigh*

But aside from that, we still have had some accomplishments recently. Danielle would say he's been doing this for awhile. But I have now distinctly heard Joshua say "mommy". And more than that, it seems very intentionally stated as a call for mom. That compared to his ability to say "daddy" which in the past has always seemed more like babbling. However, in recent weeks, his "daddy" has been much more intentional as well and now coupled with "mommy", it's kind of cool to hear.


Today we started Abigail on solid food...i.e. rice cereal. We're actually a little late in doing so. For Joshua, our pediatrician had us start him a week before his 4 month checkup. He wanted us to start doing it after we had her 4 month checkup. Abigail is just over 5 months old now. The delay is mostly just due to our own laziness. Of course, we could blame it on being busy with two kids...but that's not always a good excuse. But she did really good. Almost as though she knew what she was doing already.

Here's a few pics I just have to post that we took this past weekend. The two of them together is just way too cute sometimes to not share. So...here ya go...

By the way, I should note that you can always click on every image that I post to view a larger size of that image. Just a public service announcment.

More later...

No comments: