Saturday, April 15, 2006

Getting together with family

Today we had my brother, Brian and his wife and son (Sharon and Jefferson, who's turning 4 this month) over for dinner. They were up from the San Diego area (Poway) and staying at Sharon's mom's house in La Mirada. Anyway, Danielle cooked this really good dinner with pork tenderloin and red potatos. Joshua was kind of a pill at first, but I think it was because he was hungry and smelling all the food being cooked made it worse. But it all turned out pretty good with the kids and Joshua and Jefferson really enjoyed taking a bath together. Danielle was quite brave taking on the task of bathing both kids while the rest of us chatted. She did great and got some great pictures! One of which is here.

Earlier in the day, I was supposed to be watching Abigail...which I was. But I was so tired and she was playing so well, that I fell asleep. Of course, Danielle was right there to take a picture of it. So her caption for this picture is "Brent's idea of watching Abigail". I guess I got caught sleeping on the job.

No comments: