Thursday, November 30, 2006

Wind, Hair and 7-Up

Not much to report today. It's been really windy in Southern California the past couple of days. At least enough to give local news stations something to report about. That always kills me...we get a hint of rain and immediately...Storm Track 2006! Certainly, rain storms are few and far between. But it's always humorous how local news will grab onto something regardless of how useless "team coverage" is for a little rain. Of course, today it was "team coverage" on the wind *sigh*. Then again, here I am reporting on the wind on my blog. Like I said, not much to report today.

I did get my hair cut...and colored...today. Yes, I color my hair. At 37, I'm not too interested in having snow white hair. I wasn't too keen on the idea of "coloring my hair" a few years back. But that was probably because I didn't have as much gray hair and so it still gave a more "sophisticated" look. Now I just look old. Of course, with my receding hairline, there will come a day when my hair will hardly be long enough to worry whether it's white or gray...another big *sigh*.

Before signing off for today and before this gets posted to the picture site, here's a picture Danielle took of the kids "drinking" 7-up. This was NOT a set-up. Abigail went over and pulled down the box of 7-up cans and pulled one out. Joshua, always interested in what his sister is doing, went over and imitated her. Danielle simply got the camera and snapped a picture. I love my kids!

No comments: