Sunday, February 26, 2006

More Photos and The Cadbury Egg

I forgot to mention in the previous post (it was late and I was falling asleep at the keyboard) that I had also updated our photo site with more recent pictures of Joshua and Abigail. I also made a new "album" for pictures with both of them in it. It's the first album in the list. One of the photos in there is of all of us on the ground. It's a favorite of ours and so I'm including it here.

A funny story happened on Thursday that I also kept forgetting to mention. Lisa had bought a few Cadbury Eggs to enjoy last week. Thursday morning (Lisa left later that day), Danielle noticed there was one left in the frig and decided to leave it on top of Lisa's suitcase for her to enjoy later so that Danielle wasn't tempted to have it. Note that the suitcase was standing upright against the back of the loveseat. She went upstairs to change a diaper and when she came back down, she noticed some colored foil on the ground and sure enough, no Cadbury Egg on the suitcase.

G O L D I E ! ! ! ! !

Yes, it seems our dog ate a Cadbury Egg. Not sure how the chocolate will affect her, if at all. She does seem a little happier though...

No comments: