Thursday, December 07, 2006

Where'd the time go?!

Wow! I can't believe it's already Thursday and I haven't blogged since Sunday. Purely unintentional. And it's not even that it's been that busy this week.

The week did start out a little odd. Sunday night, after the last post, I woke up in the middle of the night with severe indigestion. I could hardly sleep. Most of Monday I would often feel like throwing up. I can only guess that it was the blue cheese burger I ate at the Clippers game. But who knows...I haven't heard any news reports of a mass stomach flu breakout in Los Angeles. Of course, it wasn't like there were THAT many people at a Clippers game...let alone ate the burger. So that made Monday and Tuesday a little different.

Sometime this week, Danielle said I should blog about Goldie since I haven't really mentioned much about her for awhile...at least since "the incident" last June. She'll be turning 6 years old at the end of this month. Weird to think we've had her for over 5 years now. She's still adjusting fairly well to Abigail being around. We're, of course, being a little more cautious than normal when there's food around. I think she's enjoying my new "grass" (actually, I think there's a neighbor cat who's also enjoying my new "grass" - but that's beside the point). She still thinks she's the princess of the house no matter what anyone tells her. One of the attached pictures is her favorite seasonal pillow. The other picture is her greeting whatever cat might be outside - or at least any cat we tell her is outside.

Then of course, there's the picture of her on top of the couch which she'll do usually to see who's coming. She still jumps up on our bed in the middle of the night (or sooner!) and plop down right between us if there's room. Oftentimes I don't even realize it till I'm awake and I try to move. Danielle and I both comment often on what a bed-hog she is! But the nice thing is that it's been so chilly, she helps keep us warm, so we don't always mind.

All in all...she's as cute as ever. But then again...I would expect nothing less.

No comments: