Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Trying a couple of pictures



It seems this blog system allows to post pictures a little easier than before, so here's a couple recent ones that I'll test with.

As you can see this is of the whole family now, one with Goldie. She's had the hardest transition of everyone. She's very clingy (is that a word?). She definitely does not like being near Abigail. But that's the way she was with Joshua at first. She still tolerates Joshua and has to move around much more often than before since Joshua is so mobile. And he LOVES to chase her while making various high pitched noises in delight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there you 4! I completely hear you on 2 kids in diapers 16 months apart - that's the way it is with my boys... It gets most challenging with colds that just keep getting passed around.
I love you all and send all my best wishes and thoughts of encouragement :-)

Love, Marie-Rose